Hello fellas today we are going to know what is VIRTUAL PROTOTYPING. It is a broad word but it is the future of designing ,medical,education,military & engineering, so we should know a little bit about it.
virtual prototyping can be used for a designer or a user to interact the product before it is actually created .
I know that my words are not enough to clear the concept of this topic ,but did you see the movie IRON MAN ? ( I KNOW MOST OF YOU DID). In the movie Mr. Tony stark ( Robert downy Jr. ) used the most advanced artificial intelligent computer named “Jarvis” . He always intract with the computer with holographics coming out in front of him in blank space , and he design the iron man suit with this technology , this design technique is called virtual prototyping.
Like shown in the movie the cool gesture is not available but up-till then we have to use
A console, A 3D wearable glass and A wide screen .
- Designing : This technology is nowadays are used by automobiles like Ford, jaguar and BMW to analyses there car designs more accurately and as well as simulate the driving experience in 3 Dimensions . Here is a video for better understanding:
- Medical : The use virtual prototyping is very wide in medical. such as surgeon can practice the operation in a virtual environment before performing the actual operation thus increasing the chances of successful operation. Also virtual reality software named biogen demo was created to visualize the process of how the patients health increase when he took new drugs and how these drug reacted with DNA and Brain cells.
Here is a video of University of Minnesota where in with the help of virtual prototyping and 3 d printing new organs of human body were develop and shown
- Military : Using virtual Reality soldier can practice as they are on the battlefield make them to use strategies and sharpen their skills as well as new pilots in navy can be trained without risk of crash by avoiding to fly real costly jets thus save fuel and money.
- Education : A new tool named “World2world” which could be used to interact with intranet and LAN deployed system. It supports collaborative designs and distance learning. For example to teach train drivers and as well as fork lift drivers to teach them in complex ware house environment.
- Real estate: Virtual real estate is another such example to visualize different properties on a 3 D map where the user can move around the plots and look for desired features .
- Gaming: It is the most grown industries to use the virtual reality technology . companies like Nvidea , Sony, Nintendo are developing new virtual game console and will be available in market in 2020 for consumers.
So bloggers this is the end. I hope you learn something from this and if you have any quires and any idea where we can use this technology please tell me in the comment section .
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.